One Customer at a Time. We Are Acropolis Aviation

Who Are We?

Incorporated in 2001, we are a commercial aviation sales and marketing company that specializes in supplying niche markets and building long lasting and profitable relationships with select customers.

We have no desire to be everything to all companies. Instead we build our relationships one customer at a time. So that we and our customers can keep aircraft in the air and generating revenue.

Our Services

Sourcing of Material

Parting out Aircraft

Inventory Sales

   Have Questions? Contact me With Any Questions

RSS ch-aviation

  • UK's flybmi ceases operations, files for administration February 16, 2019
    flybmi (BM, Aberdeen Dyce) has announced it has ceased all operations as of Saturday, February 16 and filed for administration. In a statement, the UK-based regional carrier blamed recent spikes in fuel costs and uncertainty surrounding the UK's impending departure from the European Union. “It is with...
  • Gov't eyes privatisation of Air India's ground handling unit February 16, 2019
    The Indian government is planning to sell a 100% stake in ground handling firm Air India Air Transport Services Ltd (AIATSL), PTI newswire has reported. According to an official memorandum published by the government, 98% of shares will be earmarked for sale to a private investor, while the remaining 2% would be distributed...
  • LaudaMotion in talks over A320neo February 16, 2019
  • US DOT selects SkyWest for South Dakota EAS February 16, 2019
    The US Department of Transportation (DOT) has selected SkyWest Airlines (United States of America) (OO, Salt Lake City) for the Essential Air Service (EAS) contract covering services from Denver Int'l to Pierre, SD, and Watertown, SD. The carrier will receive a total of USD6.88 million per year for a contract...
  • TUI fly to wet-lease A319 from SundAir for Baden-Baden ops February 15, 2019